Hop across the border and get to know our neighbours by bus
The gateway to Switzerland at the heart of the Venosta/Vinschgau valley: Use either of our two convenient day passes to conveniently travel by bus to the Swiss National Park and the Engadine valley from the train station in Malles/Mals. Both day passes are available from any südtirolmobil ticket machine and on board the Swiss PostAuto bus services along the route Malles/Mals – Müstair – Zernez.
Swiss National Park day pass
For only 11 EUR, the day pass to the Swiss National Park includes a full day's worth of unlimited travel on the following routes:
- Malles/Mals – Müstair – Zernez (PostAuto),
- Fuldera – Lü (PostAuto) and
- Zernez – Livigno (Autoservizi Silvestri).
Engadine day pass
Travel flexibly for only 22 EUR: a full day to explore the Engadine valleys by bus and on the Rhaetian Railway.
PostAuto bus services:
- Malles/Mals – Müstair – Zernez,
- Fuldera – Lü,
- Guarda staziun – Guarda cumün,
- Scuol – Ftan,
- Scuol – Vulpera – Tarasp,
- Scuol – Scharl,
- Scuol – Martina – Samnaun,
- Scuol – Martina,
- Scuol – Sent – Sur En/Val Sinestra,
- Ramosch – Vnà and
- Strada – Tschlin.
Autoservizi Silvestri bus services (Livigno):
- Zernez – Livigno and
- Livigno – Bernina Diavolezza – Pontresina.
Rhaetian Railway: Day passes are valid for second-class travel between Scuol – Zernez – Pontresina/St. Moritz.