Quick and easy tickets, plus everything you need for your Südtirol Pass
Most südtirolmobil tickets are available from südtirolmobil ticket vending machines. In addition, Südtirol Pass holders can use them to check their user data and top up their pass with credit, in other words "re-fill" it with money.
Our self-service ticket machines are easy to recognise: Simply look out for the südtirolmobil logo or, at some train stations, bright orange protective panels.
südtirolmobil ticket machines accept EUR 5, 10 and 20 bank notes. Small amounts of change are given in coins. Larger amounts of change are issued in the form of pre-paid cards that can be used to travel on public transport or, if unused, exchanged for cash at any südtirolmobil ticket office. Amounts of up to EUR 100 can also be paid for by debit card using the FastPay system.
Tickets available from self-service ticket machines:
- single tickets for regional trains
- group fares: reduced fares for groups of 10 and more
- day passes for urban buses in Bolzano/Bozen and Merano/Meran
- pre-paid cards
- day passes to transport bicycles
- Nightliner bus tickets for one or ten nights
- day passes to explore the Swiss National Park and the Engadine valleys
If you own a pre-paid Südtirol Pass, you can top it up or "re-fill" it at any südtirolmobil ticket machine using cash or any debit card equipped with the FastPay system. You can also view and check how long your Südtirol Pass is valid for, your mileage, any credit remaining on your pre-paid card and your balance since the last Südtirol Pass invoice was issued.
Where to find our ticket machines
- südtirolmobil ticket machines can be found at all train stations in South Tyrol except Bolzano Sud/Bozen Süd, Bolzano Casanova/Bozen Kaiserau, Ponte d'Adige/Sigmundskron, Terlano/Terlan, Gargazzone/Gargazon, Laives/Leifers and Salorno/Salurn. When boarding a train at any of these stations, you can buy a ticket on the train at no extra charge.
At the train station in Bolzano/Bozen, ticket offices are available instead of ticket machines.
- Bolzano/Bozen bus station info point
- Chiusa/Klausen and Lana bus stations
- Renon/Ritten cable-car and Mendola/Mendel funicular valley and peak stations
- Collalbo/Klobenstein train station (Renon/Ritten light railway)
- Bressanone/Brixen Infopoint Mobile
- Dobbiaco/Toblach Tourist Office
- Brunico/Bruneck hospital entrance hall